Want a quick snack? Try these vegan peanut butter fat bombs! Store these in the freezer and pop one in your mouth for a quick boost of energy and flavor for a pick-me up.
Dairy-free Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 1 Tablespoon plant butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter (or any nut or seed butter you choose)
- Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. (I love to use my glass measuring cup for this.)
- Melt all ingredients at 50% power – it will not take long!
- Pour the mixture into your molds or ice cube trays. I use a small candy mold.
- Freeze for 30 minutes
- Enjoy….but keep stored in the freezer in a zip-topped bag.
Other recipes you might enjoy!