Dairy-free fudge. Those of us with food sensitivities often have to give up some of the treats that others can eat so easily. Not true with this recipe!
This dairy-free fudge recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and 2 hours to set up in the refrigerator before cutting.
It’s a great gift!
Dairy-Free Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups Enjoy Life chocolate chips (These are gluten- and dairy-free. You might also try Nestles version)
- 8 oz of coconut cream (not milk)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a heavy saucepan, slowly melt the chocolate chips.
- Slow stir in coconut cream and salt. Stir together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Pour into an 8 x 8″ square pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for two hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper, and cut into squares. Store covered in fridge.