Those of us with food sensitivities often have to give up some of the treats that others can eat so easily. Not true with this recipe!
This fudge recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, AND takes less than 10 minutes to make and 2 hours to set up in the refrigerator before cutting.
It’s a great gift!
- 2 cups Enjoy Life chocolate chips (These are gluten- and dairy-free)
- 8 oz of coconut cream (not milk)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a heavy saucepan, slowly melt the chocolate chips.
- Slow stir in coconut cream, and salt. Stir together until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Pour into an 8 x 8″ square pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for two hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper, and cut into squares. Store covered in fridge.