These chickpea blondies hit the spot by providing sweet, salt, and protein! They are quick to prepare…..AND…these just happen to be gluten free and dairy free!
Try these – you will not be able to taste the difference.
Gluten Free Dairy free Chickpea Blondies
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup all natural nut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips plus 2 tablespoons
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray 8×8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth. Fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, I like to use dark chocolate because it has less sugar but it’s up to you. Note: Batter will be thick and super delicious, so you could actually just eat it on it’s own!
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter may look underdone, but you don’t want them to dry out!
- Cool pan for 20 minutes on wire rack. Sprinkle with sea salt then cut into squares. Makes 16 blondies.
TRY to wait until they have cooled to eat them….. I dare you 🙂
Want more diary-free gluten free recipes? Check these links:
- Chocolate Cherry Almond Bark: Dairy Free
- Dairy-Free Fudge: Perfect for those with Food Sensitivities
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse: Dairy-Free
Check out these links to learn more about food sensitivities: